Latest Project Update out now!
Our latest Project Update is available, with a summary of our research and development activities over the second half of 2019. As ever, the team has been very busy! Read all about:
- 2018 demonstration trials - seedling survival and frost damage
- Propagation and breeding updates
- Research updates from our post-graduate students including:
- Modelling stem properties
- Wood quality and durability
- Essential oil analysis
- Genomic and taxonomic research
- Insect pest studies.
And more besides!
NZDFI Project Update, July - December 2019
If you don't already receive our Project Updates, follow the link at the end of the newsletter to subscribe.