NZDFI Strategy 2020-2030
In 2019, following consultation with industry and other stakeholders, the NZDFI prepared a strategy looking forward to 2030.
For the full Strategy document, follow the link:
Durable Eucalypts: A Multi-Regional Opportunity for New Zealand’s Drylands
The Strategy includes an Executive Summary, outlining the six key focus areas of activities:
- Identifying markets for durable eucalypts
- Modelling forest productivity and economic feasibility
- Working regionally to encourage new forests
- NZDFI's durable eucalypt forestry research plan
- Educating growers on durable eucalypt forest management
- Industry partnerships to build support and capability.
All NZDFI research and development work is guided by our strategy, which will be reviewed and updated from from time-to-time.